You’ve probably noticed that the majority of casinos online advertisements typically offer a type of bonus or free money to help you get started playing. Like most things in this world the truth is that nothing comes for free and before you begin making claims for this free money, and then resenting that you’ve been scammed, it’s recommended that you read on and learn how this all works.
In the beginning, you might ask yourself why casinos online provide this “free” money?
It’s part of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In a nutshell, online casinos are generally “skins” of a specific software manufacturer, and so behind the various owner, graphics, licensing etc เซ็กซี่บาคาร่า underneath, there’s little difference between, let’s say all Playtech powered casinos or all casinos powered by Microgaming.
Therefore, if they’re mostly the same below the hood, there ought to be a difference which will convince you to join “X” online casino and not “Y”. In addition to the graphics, licensing and support, an alternative method to attract prospective customers is by offering the players something, in this instance, a bonus.
After getting that out of the way The next question you might consider is: Ok So, if Casino X is offering $5,000 free, perhaps I’ll sign up, collect my money, test the games and then go towards Casino Y.
The answer is simple as well. To claim bonuses in an online gambling site, you will typically have to deposit funds, except if it’s stated explicitly that you do not however, we’ll discuss the subject later.
Before we dig into the depths of various bonuses that are available in online casinos, here are a few extra words and phrases you should be aware of, so you can clarify these with a customer service representative prior to claiming your bonus just to be sure of the situation and what you’re actually claiming.
1. Requirements for wagering: The majority of bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements in which you are required to be able to play a certain amount before you can withdraw the winnings from your account. In general, wagering requirements range typically between 15 and 40 times, but you must pay attention to what you must wager. In some cases it will be just the bonus times X and in others you will need to wager the bonus plus your deposit amount multiple times. The latter by the way is more common.
Another point to be aware of with regard to wagering requirements is, that at many casinos online, if you want to withdraw your winnings before you’ve completed the wagering requirements, all of your winnings to date are null and void. It’s not fair, but this is the reality.
2. Games that are played: Be sure to check the terms and conditions in this case. Because slots are the most profitable games in online casinos, bonuses tend to be applicable only to slots games. In general, scratch cards and Keno will comply with this rule.
In other instances you’ll be able to play your bonus at all games; however not all games will count 100% towards playthrough requirements. For instance, slots are 100% credited, but roulette only counts 30%. This means you’ll have to wager over three times the amount to satisfy the wagering requirement and then withdraw your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirements Most of the time when you want to get a bonus you will be required to deposit an initial deposit that is also subject to change. It’s generally a small amount that you’ll likely make anyway. It’s generally not over $50.
Now that we’re all sharing the same space and talking the same language, it’s high time we reviewed the primary types of bonuses available at most online casinos.
1. A Match bonus is the most well-known kind of bonus. Each time you deposit a dollar the casino will credit you with X% of what you put in by the casino. So, if, for example, casino Z is offering a 100% match bonus when you deposit $100, the casino will give you the bonus of $100 money. This means you will be able to start playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses are typically limited to a certain maximum amount of bonuses you can claim. A match bonus may be a bonus that is a stand-alone part of promotions (more frequent in US safe online casinos) and/or as part of the welcome bonus
2. A welcome bonus is generally provided by the majority, if not all, online casinos to new players who sign up and deposit their first money at the casino. This welcome offer is the total of possible match bonuses you can collect as a first-time casino player over the course of a certain time, or within your first X deposits, or an amalgamation of the two If a casino advertises the welcome bonus at $3000 this is the maximum you’ll receive with the first deposit bonus as well as the second deposit bonus monthly bonus, etc. it is the case that if you deposit the full amount for any match bonus it will reach the advertised welcome bonus. If you deposit less than what is required for the maximum bonus amount in each stage, you won’t be able to reach the value advertised on the welcome reward. So, in fact, the welcome bonus advertised can be considered the MAXIMIUM amount you can get in bonus money in your initial time on the internet casino.
3. A No deposit bonus is fairly simple to explain. It’s a reward you get at an online gambling site that will allow you to play real money games without having to make deposits. This is a great method for casinos that are online to acquire new players as it lets them try out the casino without having to make a deposit. In certain countries, it can help resolve the “trust” issue casino players are faced with when playing online casinos. Many players who feel confident depositing and playing with one online casino will be nervous about trying another one that they haven’t played before. Some players do not want to make a payment without testing the games and software so a no deposit bonus will certainly help. Some casinos do not offer deposit bonuses as part of their standard offering and others steer well away from bonus offers like this because they believe that they attract the wrong type of players, i.e. players who do not have the intention of betting real money in the first place and also that they put a strain on the support team , with the potential for a negative outcome. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle , and that people claim no bonus deposits for various reasons.
The majority of no deposit bonuses are with a very small amount typically $10 to $15. They can be offered to potential clients directly by the casino or by websites associated with the casino. No deposit bonuses also have wagering requirements which you have to complete before you are able to cash out your winnings, if you’re lucky.
4. These bonuses are play only which you cannot withdraw from your account. If you’re lucky enough to win and request a withdrawal, the bonus amount is deducted from your winnings. For instance, suppose you won an extra $50 of sticky bonus and was fortunate enough to boost your balance up to $500. Now you want to withdraw your winnings and get together with your the rest of your friends. The casino online will only allow withdrawals of $550 from your player account. The balance of $50, which is the sticky bonus amount, will be null and void. Play only bonuses are usually higher than match bonuses and have lower wagering requirements.
5. Payment method bonus It is a feature that was originally commonplace at Playtech powered casinos and has been extended to other casinos too over time. In addition to depositing money in an online casino using your credit or debit card, there are many online options that permit instant transfer of funds without the hassle of large costs. Many of these alternatives to traditional payment methods or alternative payment methods, as they are often called, are available to those without having a credit check. This means you can transfer money from your bank account discreetly. There are pre-paid cards that you can buy at kiosks. For using these other payment options you’ll be able to earn an additional 10% bonus for every deposit you make , in conjunction with the other bonus you claim. Be sure to verify the cashier’s section prior to you sign up for an online casino you’ve never played at , as this may positively benefit you.
6. Most online casinos have an Loyalty/VIP Club system that lets you redeem bonuses for points earned while playing. If you keep playing to earn points, the more you collect and the better the rate at which points are converted into bonuses.
It is important to verify the T&Cs of the casino you’re currently playing or are planning to play at, as frequently it is not possible to withdraw the bonus amount or the bonus money could be docked off your winnings.