The control of in the Parrot AR Drone Helicopter is complete fun on its own as you need to adjust the tilt of any connected Apple device controller to change directions. Your experience is enhanced by the breath taking video views received and the movement of the touchscreen used to reduce speed and accelerate.
One of the most innovative features of the Parrot AR Drone Helicopter is the means that it steers. It’s a clear technological innovation, it’s the first machine controlled by full complete gadgets, such as the I-phone, I-pod touch or I-pad – using wireless pay with lorelai connectivity. It is simple to understand that the machine is controlled by tilting the wireless apple controller for directions, and increasing or slowing speeds by using gestures as well as the accelerometer on the controller. This is only possible by installing the AR Free flight application and setting the controller into Airplane mode.
There are numerous sensors in the hull that forms the center of this Parrot AR Helicopter to aid in the steering of the machine as well as its overall motion control. This includes the mini Inertial Measurement Unit system that works in tandem to the High Speed camera located at the lower part inside the device. These inertial measurements give room to automatically stabilize the aircraft with pitch, yaw and roll movements, similar to those used for the balancing of ships at sea. These measurements also aid in the function of the tilting movementsin as in the sense that they are wireless active. The built-in technology makes it simple to steer the machine through all kinds of movements, and also control it effectively after hitting foreign objects.
Below are step by procedure instructions to help navigate the course of your Parrot AR Drone Helicopter for an enjoyable in-flight experience.
* Ensure that the batteries on your machine and on your controller device are fully charged at all times.
* Download The AR free flight app from the I-tunes store online. Set it up on the Apple iPod touch or I-phone.
* Switch your Apple controller to “Airplane” mode.
• Turn on your Drone machine and ensure your wireless connection is activated.
• Turn on the Wi-Fi on your controller device and link to the wifi network range of the machine.
* By activating this Free Flight app within the network range would automatically synchronize both devices.
One click on the button for launch in the bottom middle of your controller’s screen brings your Drone to life. With no action it will be able to launch the Parrot AR Drone helicopter will leap up to a few feet above the ground waiting for controls to guide it further and higher